Motorcycle Mary’s Keynote Presentation
Motorcycle Mary will roar into your meeting with her financial engine purring. With the rhythm of a finely tuned Harley, she will deliver financial information and advice in an easy to understand format. Her recommendations and advice sound more like a wisecracks than financial guidance, but after a few moments of contemplation by her listeners, they will realize that the advice is wise and much easier to digest with its coating of wit and humor. She is bold, honest and hilarious! She is a sought after speaker and author and her presentions are straightforward & humorous and she will tailor her presentations to your specific audience. She will have a positive impact on those who hear her message. She will be bold, honest and hilarious. She will open her life up and expose all the poor decisons she has made along the way about her spending habits. She holds nothing back when talking about her past and showing people how to become The Finacial Manager of Me, Inc. So strap on your helmets and prepare your audience for one of the funniest financial rides of their lives.
Don’t let the only financial lesson that you teach your children, be the finanical mess that they have to clean up when you die.
(and why to hire her)
She has written for a national publication and teaches seminars, workshops and keynote speaking throughout the mid-west to individuals, companies, professional organizations and groups about their spending habits and changing their financial future. Motorcycle Mary was awarded the Distinguished Business Award by the Pratt Area Chamber of Commerce.
She has turned her life experiences into a book and seminar which are designed to help, teach and guide people to reach their maximum capabilities with the existing money that they have. Be it the single waitress with two children, the retired couple, the college bound student or the professional trying to pay off student loans…what she has to offer is hope that you can utilize the existing money that you earn and make it stretch farther.
Are you an employer who wants to help their employees with their finances, but are about to “advance” yourself out of business…this presentation will let you help them without the advances. Provide the “teach them to fish” class instead of “giving them a fish”.
email@example.com or 620-213-2030
Testimonial from Bucklin Tractor & Implement…
- American Packaging Corp.
- Hutchinson KS
- Alternatives EAP (Employee Assistance Program) KC, MO
- Barber County Judicial System – Habitual Overdrafters Class
- BTI Equipment – John Deere -Bucklin, Ks
- Carrico Implement
- Cavalier Leadership – Overland Park, Ks
- Community First National Bank – Manhattan, Ks
- Credit Unions of Southwest Kansas
- Dodge City Ford County Development Corp – Dodge City, Ks
- Empac EAP (Employee Assistance Program) – Wichita, Ks
- Emporia Kansas Chamber of Commerce
- First National Bank St John, Ks
- First United Methodist Church
- Freeman Financial Concepts
- Greater Wichita Florist Association
- Great Plains Development Inc.
- Hoxie Implement -Hoxie, Ks
- Kansas City Money Smart Day
- Kansas Court Reporters Association.
- Ks. Christian Home – Newton, Ks
- Kansas MarketPlace – Dodge City, Ks
- NAGNA –National Association of Geriatric Nursing Assistants
- National Monument Convention
- Parents As Teachers
- Pratt Regional Medical Center
- Johnson County Community College
- Kansas Healthcare Association
- Kansas Volunteers Commission
- Keating & Associates
- Learning Center of Pratt, Ks
- Oklahoma Court Reporters Association
- Powerful Professional Conference – Overland Park, Ks
- South Western Association
- Tax Favored Benefits
- The Masters Class – Branson, Mo
- The Peoples Bank – Pratt, Ks
- Tomorrow Leaders – Kansas Parks and Recreation Leadership
- USD 259 – Wichita, Ks
- Youth Volunteer Corps of America
Porter Loomis, President
The Peoples Bank
222 South Main
Pratt, Ks 67124
Pratt Regional Medical Center
Kelly Estes, President
Kansas Small Business Development Center
Johnson County Community College
Carlsen Center, Room 309
12345 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210
Emapc Employee Assistance Program